BANK CWE PO / Clerk Exam Pattern
Our Bank P.O / Clerical Class Room course prepares students in areas like Quantitative Aptitude (including Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency), Reasoning & Logical Ability (including Non-Verbal Reasoning), English Language & Grammar, General Awareness (including socio-economic & Banking awareness), Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge etc.
SSC and Railway Exam Pattern
Our Railway / SSC Class Room course prepares students in areas like Quantitative Aptitude Reasoning & Logical Ability (including Non-Verbal Reasoning), English Language & Grammar, General Awareness ,General Studies, General Science etc.
The difference in the syllabus of Bank Exams as compared to SSC Exams.
|Overall Maths||Medium Level||High Level|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence|
|Dice and Cubes||Not Included||Included|
|Matrix, Water and Mirror Images , Paper Cutting||Not Included||Included|
|Calendar and Clock||Not Included||Included|
|Arguments,Assumptions and Inferences,
Cause/Effect and Course of Action
|Socio-Economic Awareness||Included||Included to a lesser extent|
|History, Polity, Science, Geography, Art and Culture||Not Included||Included|
|Overall General Awareness/Studies||Not Comparable||Not Comparable|
|Question Tags||Not Included||Included|
|Descriptive English||Included||Not Included|
|Overall English||High Level||High Level|
Differences in eligibility criteria for Bank and SSC exams
|Description||Bank PO||Bank Clerk||SSC – Graduate Level||SSC - 10+2 Level|
|Age||20-30 Years (Relaxations apply)||20-28 years(Relaxations apply)||18-27 years(Relaxations apply)||18-27 years(Relaxations apply)|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation||Graduation||Graduation||12th Pass|
Highlights of training programme:
- 120 – 150 hours of class room teaching ( 6 Months Duration )
- Basics / concepts of each topic covered in detail, before working out the exercise.
- Chapter wise tests, after the basics and exercise have been completed.
- Regular Doubt-clearing sessions with personal attention.
- Revision classes - during the course as well as after the completion of portion.
- Experienced and dedicated team of faculty members, who have been acknowledged as the best by students.
- Unlimited On-line test with online analysis.
- Effective Seminar conducted by Industry experts.